Friday, March 21, 2008

11 down, 1 to go

Well, I am now within one quarter till graduation. Exam week just finished today buy I have been done since Wednesday. I am glad to be done with quarter and looking forward to relaxing on the bike during spring break.

I will be starting my traveling for the year this weekend with heading home for Easter. After Easter dinner, I will be headed to Athens to crash at Justin's place before we head to Greenville, SC to spend some time training and visit Dave. I am looking forward to training in SC for a few days. I just wish my rear shifter didn't decide to break on me this week on the road bike. I already have the parts on order to rebuild it (one of the main reasons why I love Campy).

Hopefully I will get a mid week update up to let the everyone know how nice the weather is done there in comparison to Ohio,
Ciao

No comments: