Sunday, April 27, 2008

Spring racing

Last week Sunday, I went up to Gettysburg, OH for a race. Although, I unable to produce any result due to me racing like an idiot (what else is new). It was nice seeing some people I haven't seen in a while like Roger, JayWo, and John. It rained on us while we where there and it was nice to begin to fell my power return.

Today I went to Spring Valley, which is near Caeser's Creek State Park, for a race. The course was a nice change to what most of the course have been this year. The reason being we actually had a 800 meter climb. I was able to keep contact with the main group up the climb. Towards the end, the group was trying to catch a rider off the front. Of course, I lent a hand and rode myself to the point I was unable to contest the finish with the top of the hill at about 200 meters from the finish. I am starting to become very happy how my form is beginning to progress with my power starting to return. Hopefully things are progress really good for coming into some good form towards mid-June.

For school, things are starting to get busy with the middle of the quarter just starting. Unfortantly for me this means multiple homework assignments, mid-terms, and a senior project presentation. I am looking forward to three weeks from now when it will all be done.


Below is some pictures from today.

1 comment:

B-Rad said...

You have a college edjamacation, right? What's wrong with this sentence?

Below is some pictures from today.